Now who doesn't love a cookie!? We've whipped up these delicious gluten free tahini cookies filled with decadent Lindt Dark Choc Chip CHUNKS! Are you salivating yet!? Better still, these tasty guys are only 177 calories each! Now you can choose whichever chocolate chip flavour is your fav but just know that depending on the variation, it's likely to bump up the calories of the recipe!
Time: 50 mins (30 minutes chill-time)
Calories (per cookie): approx. 177
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/2 cup choc chip chunks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, tahini, maple syrup and chocolate chunks and leave to chill in the fridge for 30 mins
2. Meanwhile pre-heat oven to 175C (350F) and prepare baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Once mixture has chilled, add egg and baking soda and mix well.
4. Scoop mixture into spoon sized balls and press onto baking tray (should get 10-12 cookies).
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
TIP! For a chewy inside and crisp outside, take the cookies out of the oven even if the centre looks a little soft!