Coles is one of my local supermarkets and they provide a free magazine cookbook every month to customers, often featuring the very products I purchase. It’s like if Wholefoods in America or Tesco in the UK did this. This recipe fits into my rule of not having a crazy list of ingredients, super easy to make and delicious.
Calories per serving = approx. 350
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes on tray. Season. Bake for 15-20 mins or until tomatoes begin to split.
- Meanwhile, place the broccoli in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Sprinkle both sides of lamb with half the dukkah.
- Cook for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- While lamb is resting, add broccoli to the pan. Cook, tossing, for 3-5 mins or until bright green and cooked through.
- Serve the lamb and broccoli rice with the tomatoes, tzatziki and remaining dukkah.
Note: If you prefer you can omit the broccoli rice altogether and serve with a salad of choice, for example greek salad and a ¼-½ cup serving of rice or ½ a small sweet potato.
Credit Recipe & Image: www.taste.com.au & Coles Magazine Australia